Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Word up son, word

Ok.... not my first blog really.... had two previous blogs but they were so insanely stupid that i deleted them without even exporting them! So I'm no newbie! really! :P Anyway people... I'm a self proclaimed geek... Do crazy stuff... Web Programmer... Drink Beer... Very friendly... Hip-Hop fan...(This blog title taken from Shook ones part 2 by mobb depp should have made it obvious ;)) An Optimist... And i believe in taking things real easy! :) I do try at least!!

Just trying to get used to the "Everything happens for the good" proverb/saying or WHATEVER that is... (Have a real bad english vocabulary you see!!!) Hence my blog name - "Its all chill"... Use it very often as you will find out yourself on my future blogs (if you happen to read them).

And hey, i have decided not to use any short hands... Know why? Because i just felt like and i'll stick to it for as long as i can... :)

And why this sudden back-to-blogging? Because my best friend started blogging! :) (P.S.: If i get more followers than her, i'll feel so good inside but will not tell her! :D)

I just hope i find enough time to update this blog regularly.

Thanks for reading.

:)-

No comments:

Post a Comment